16.11.19

Hi, I'm Alice


Hello there,

I'm Alice de Sampaio and I write Gothic Horror. Ravens and books is a blog about my books and about what I read. At the moment, I am based in Antwerp, Belgium which is something you will definitely notice in my writing.




My main series is called Nightmares of History and based around mythological characters through the ages. It's the gods and creatures of ancient myths navigating time on their way to an inevitable Ragnarøkkr. If you want a slightly less fancy description, you could say it's a mythology crossover. One thing I do for the series is writing a lot of spin-offs centred around the vampiric characters in the series which include classical vampires and Leanhaun Shee which are vampiric muses from Irish Mythology. Nightmares of History started with the spin off novella O Negative.

O Negative

  Belfast, 1946
Paddy and Tess are on the road trip from hell. 

After the war, all Paddy wanted was playing music. Now, he can't even pick up his violin. His muse comes in the form of the mysterious Tess who trades inspiration for his precious blood. Together, they go on a journey to the caves of Cruachan and beyond, the others always on their trail. 

Will Tess be able to keep Paddy from the horror and betrayal her world holds?
For NaNoWriMo 2019, I'm working on Winged Pain which is the chronological start to Nightmares of History. It features Loki, Thanatos, and Thalia experiencing the battle of Troy while Loki tries to kick off Ragnarøkkr.

Winged Pain


The battle of Troy is raging. Thalia been watching and now a new player appeared. Loki has caused mayhem on the battlefield and Thanatos is hellbent on stopping him.


 Follow

facebook.com/ravensandbooksinstagram.com/ravensandbookstwitter.com/ravensandbookshttps://www.pinterest.de/AlicedeSampaioKalkuhl/

Join the Readers List

 



No comments:

Post a Comment

On Indie Publishing with A.F. Stewart

When it comes to indie publishing there are many mysteries for authors. Over the next weeks, I will be writing posts about indie publishing....